If you’ve been wanting to improve (or start) your writing habit, stick with us for 8 minutes of writing per day for 8 days.
We’ll be going from now until the 31st of October so if you’re participating in #NaNoWriMo you can go straight into 1,667 words per day starting November 1st.
I’ll also be doing regular 8-minute writing sprints throughout the challenge. There’s no set schedule, so just watch on Twitter by following @monicaleonelle and the hashtag #8minutewritinghabit!
Looking for something to do while you’re waiting?
We share amazing writing inspiration tips and tricks daily, for FREE, at:
Make sure you sign up so you can stay motivated to write consistently throughout the month of November!
Resources for NaNoWriMo
- Free: The Prose on Fire 8×8 Facebook Group
- Free: The #LetYourBookFlow Email List
- The 8 Minute Writing Habit by Monica Leonelle (Free in Kindle Unlimited)
- The Writer’s Productivity Bundle by Monica Leonelle (Free in Kindle Unlimited)
- Enter Free: Win 30 Storytelling Books and Bamboo Spark
Check Out My New Book, Novel Writing Prep!
50,000+ words in 30 days—impossible, right?
Or if it is possible, those words must be total crap—right?
And even if there is some semblance of writing talent in the draft, writing that fast means the plot and characters must make no sense… right?
No. Nope. Wrong!
Yes, you can write 50,000 good words on your novel in as little as a month, as long as you prepare yourself.
Ready to learn how?